One benefit of being very flexible is the ability to ‘do’ my own feet. An hour of bliss with a warm soft touch, easing all the tight bits, soft touch here, firm there – some healing and Taoist healing sounds and my body felt like a cushion afterwards. Remarkable how reflexology can make such a difference to the muscles and nerves of the body!
To feel soft and relaxed all over contact me today. Reflexology demonstration video on my website now so you can see for yourself a custom firm pressure session.
Everybody encounters events that will put your stress levels up. The clever part is to prevent health problems resulting from this by preventing the stress from becoming dis-stress. Try these tips and let me know how you get on…
1. Be present in the moment. Research shows that the vast majority of stressful thoughts are regarding events that do not happen. Do a reality check and be in the present time – not worrying about what could happen in the future. This is a different mental attitude to having an action plan set out for when events do not go your way.
2. Take a walk in nature. Go to a park or walk in the country, breathe in the air and appreciate the wonders of the planet we all live on. 20 minutes at lunch time will reduce excessive adrenalin, lower blood pressure and increase concentration.
3. Take an exercise class or do a yoga/tai chi dvd at home. Exercise is great to alleviate stress – go for a relaxing class not a full on manic jump about to reduce stress. Games like squash and classes like Zumba increase adenalin not reduce it.
4. Get some ‘me’ time. Taking time out to recharge your batteries is essential for long term health. Do something that you love, listen to favourate music (happy stuff not doom and gloom thrash metal or broken heart themes). If you cannot get to do things you love then just remember an event that you had a wonderful expierence with. Sit down and shut your eyes, recall the sounds, smells, what you saw, who was there as if it is all happening right now.
5. Have a massage. Get your nerves and muscles soothed and let all your cares float away. Most therapists will also have package deals and reduced terms for regular clients. If you like your feet rubbed – have reflexology. The deep relaxation of a theraputic session is wonderful to re-balance and keep you healthy.
Have fun with the suggestions and post comments. If you would like to contact me directly please use the contact form.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.