How I got started.
Had a reflexology session in 1991 with a relative and had such a wonderful healing response that I booked on the next available course and became a reflexologist.
My training is ongoing as I love to learn and expand my knowledge. I am currently one of the most highly trained therapists in Norfolk with 7 advanced massage certificates and advanced training in most of the therapies offered.
Currently working from home where I have a large treatment room equipped with a sturdy electric couch, electric warm under blanket and toilet facilities on the ground floor.
Practitioner Training and background learning
With a love of learning going onto study......................
- Tai Chi and Chi Gung with Colin Orr in Gorleston.
- Indian Head Massage
- Practical Shiatsu at Zen Shiatsu school London
- Reiki healing with various masters
- Avanced Chi Gung with Taoist Master Kris North and Grandmaster Mantak Chia in London
- Taosit Practice (Meditation, Tai Chi to level 4) with Kris North
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) with NLP Master Trainer Stephen Woolston
- ENLP (energy healing with NLP) with Master NLP Trainer Art Giser in London
- Maternity reflexology, specific pregnancy training diploma
- Advanced massage techniques with No Hands Massage Association
- Emm-Tec muscle release training (ongoing)
- Spring Forest Chi Gung video training with Master Lin (highly recommended)
Experience - 20 + years!
Treating children - all of my 4 children have had therapies from a very young age and have also treated children to help with ME and asthma.
8 years as therapist for Adult Social Services in Great Yarmouth.
Clients were in very stressful situations and my experience also includes treating an impressively wide variety of health conditions and disabilities. This includes support to those who look after terminally ill loved ones, both during the illness and grieving process.
The contract included people with:
Congestive heart disease
Unstable diabetes and asthma
Paralysis due to brain haemorrhage
Cold hard muscles from broken bones
I am experienced in treating people in wheelchairs and bedridden.
Qualifications and other Training
I hold practitioner certificates in the following:
- Reflexology MAR Member of the Association of Reflexologists
- Swedish Massage CIBTAC
- Aromatherapy ITEC and ISPA (Credit)
- Indian Head Massage IHBC
- Practical Shiatsu Accredited practitioner certificate
- Chair Massage No Hands practitioner certificate
- Deep Tissue Massage
- No Hands Massage (see sample video)
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) Practioner Richard Bandler approved
- Energy Healing with NLP
- Reiki Healing I II III
- Cosmic Healing (a form of Chi Gung healing) Practioner and Instructor
Reiki Master and Advanced
Cosmic Healing II (Instructor level)
No Hands Massage Immersion Year
No Hands Massage Mastery 1 year
No Hands Massage Deep TissueSports Massage
Multiple reflexology advanced training in specific areas e.g Reflexology for Back Pain
Maternity Reflexology Certificate
HND Business Studies (Thames Valley University)
C&G 7307 Adult Education Teaching Certificate
Springboard Self Development for Women